- Understanding Random Forest — my first viral article and the one that got me serious about blogging. Still a top hit on Google if you search “Random Forest”.
- Understanding Neural Networks — the single article I spent the most time writing.
Join Medium with my referral link - Tony Yiu
As a Medium member, a portion of your membership fee goes to writers you read, and you get full access to every story…
- The Curse Of Dimensionality — I thought really hard about how to make this explanation intuitive. I am reasonably proud of the way it turned out.
- Understanding PCA — ditto as 3.
- Understanding Logistic Regression — my very first data science article.
- Bitcoin Is Irrational Exuberance — the article that put my publication Alpha Beta Blog on the map. Also the article that I received the most hate for lol.
- Stock Prices Dropping Fast (And What I’m Doing About It) — don’t know why this one went viral, but it just seemed to resonate. Glad that I wrote it though.
- Where Did All The Money Printed By QE Go? — the final part of my three part series on QE and inflation. Everything you wanted to know about the mechanics and economic impact of large-scale money printing.